OpenDD is an open multi-lingual, multi-platform software supporting the SRD3.5 game system. It is intended for helping game masters (GM) to manage campaigns of Dungeons & Dragons: ie create characters, automatically calculate their experience points, manage their levels, their acquisition of skills, feats, spells, etc..
OpenDD can print character sheets, summary sheets, books of spells specific to each character (in various formats), but also playing cards representing the objects acquired by the characters (weapons, armor, magical gears, etc.).
OpenDD also allows each GM to create new races, classes, feats, spells, magic items, etc. beyond those originally supported, to describe their effects on the characters, and then easily share them with the OpenDD community [being implemented]
- Support for Animal Characters
- Correction of attack and damage bonus for Monks and Halflings
- Attack modes adjust the damage of a weapon depending on wielder size
- Edit Abilities: Edit the ability values (Str, Dex,...) of the PC. Depending on the chosen option, it allows to distribute points, or to throw dices. This command is available only before any level is taken
- Allocate XP: Show a dialog screen to allocate XP to PC depending on difficulty of encounters
- Gain Level: Show a dialog screen to to add a class level to the PC with selection of class (and subclasses), feats, skills, languages, spells known, and so on.
- Generate NPC: Show a dialog screen to generate a Non Playing Character with manual or random selection of race, class (and subclasses), level, feats, skills, languages, spells known, and so on. The multi-classed characters are also possible.
- Print All: Print the PC sheets for all the PC in this campaign
- Print Synthesis: Print a synthesis of the campaign (i.e. PC stats) for the Dungeon Master usage
- Choose Spells: Show a dialog screen to choose the spells known to this PC
- Print Spell Book: Print a spell book containing all the spells known to this PC
- Equipment Shop: Show a dialog screen to choose and print equipment as play cards
- Export Character: Export the selected PC to another campaign
- Language Choice: Choice of the Language